Equipped with a menu-driven, color touchscreen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user- defined protocols to be stored for future use.The UX2 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education for better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
- Comprehensive Library Provides Treatment Education
- Sleek, User-Friendly, Ergonomic Design for Tabletop or Therapy Cart Use
- Large, Easy-to-Read, Color LCD Display with Touch Screen Interface
- Clinical Protocols Provide Parameters for a Variety of Acute and Chronic Conditions
- “Favorites” Feature Allows Storage Up to 99 Custom Programs for Future Use
- 1 and 3 MHz Ultrasound Frequencies
- Pulsed and Continuous Modes
- Comes with 1 cm2 and 5 cm2 Applicators
- Low BNR Ratio 5:1
- Ultrasound Amplitude Can Be Toggled Between W and W/cm2
- Sound Head Coupling Feature
- Optional Therapy Cart Integrates with the Unit and Keeps Supplies Organized and Ready for Treatments
- Number of Channels: 4, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1 - 60 min, adjustable • Power Supply: 100–240 VAC, 50-60 Hz • Duty Factor: (L, M, H): 30%, 40%, 50% • Dimensions: 11.25" x 7.75" x 9.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Frequency: 1 and 3 MHz
- Duty Cycles: Pulsed and Continuous
- Pulse Frequency: 100 Hz
- Pulse Duration: 1–9 mSec ± 10% (set by Duty Cycle)
- Ramp (Fixed): 1s
- Treatment Time: 1 - 60 minutes