- This floor mounted ballet barre system is perfect for your physical therapy rehabilitation clinic.
- Our aluminum floor mounted systems are made of heavy gauge materials and excellent craftsmanship.
- Aluminum barres are easily cleaned so as to provide a nice clean working surface.
- Barres are 1-1/2" diameter Aluminum and are powder coated a Satin Silver color.
- Floor stanchions are made of heavy gauge steel and feature a powder coated finish.
- Baseplate to top of barre height is 42” - the standard height for ballet.
- Stanchion baseplate is 6” x 6” and has (4) 1/2" diameter holes, so you will need to use 3/8" diameter anchors.
- The distance from the rear edge of the floor stanchion to the front of the barre is approximately 4-1/2"
- Barre supports 100 lbs. per linear foot of static weight when properly installed.