*This item is marked down for clearance, all sales are final and not eligible for returns
- Changes the angle at which you hold the G-5 handle for directional stroking.
- Applicator 209 is used when a full percussive effect from the entire surface of an applicator is desired.
- This full percussive effect is obtained because the face plate of the head assembly describes a circular motion imparted to it by an eccentric cam inside the head.
- By screwing one leg of the percussion adaptor into the face plate, and affixing an applicator to the other, the oscillatory effect produced by the face plate is changed into a Directional-Stroking/Directional Percussion effect.
- Never use this Directional-Stroking® adaptor at speeds in excess of 35 CPS.