Dynamic Tape Eco
Please LOGIN to your wholesale account to see professional pricing on this product. Call 800-826-9946 or EMAIL to get set up with a wholesale account.
- Dynamic Tape® is specially designed, highly elastic tape (over 200%) and is completely different from rigid sports tapes and kinesiology tapes.
- Its unique properties and four way stretch allow for truly biomechanical approach to taping, something that integrates well with a clinician’s clinical reasoning process.
- Dynamic Tape® Eco hits a much higher resistance much sooner in its stretch cycle which makes it ideal for support when there is little movement occurring to create stretch and tension.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles using Patent Pending technology.
- these unique properties create a higher modulus of elasticity meaning that the tape creates stronger resistance much sooner in range making it ideal for a variety of taping applications.
- Originally developed for athletes, sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, it is increasingly becoming an essential tool for therapists of all disciplines proving popular with neurological, pediatric and hand therapists.
- The tape is applied in a way that allows the elastic energy to decelerate motion and absorb load (eccentric), store energy once deceleration is complete and then re-inject it back into the system as shortening commences (concentric) in much the same way as a bungee cord.
- In this way it can assist weak, injured or overloaded muscles or can be used to modify movement patterns to indirectly reduce loading or improve technique.
- Available in two width: 2" (5cm) and 3" (7.5cm).
- 16.4" (5m) in length.