Apex Cervical Orthosis Gentle
Please LOGIN to your wholesale account to see professional pricing on this product. Call 800-826-9946 or EMAIL to get set up with a wholesale account.
- Gentle version of our Apex Cervical Orthosis TRC-4996
- Adjustable to 3 heights
- Assists restoration of proper cervical posture
- Helps decrease pressure on cervical soft tissue
- Counteracts forward head posture
- Helps in recovery from acceleration/deceleration injuries
- Patent Pending
- Product Dimensions: 8” x 4” x 4.5”
Instructions for Use
- This product must be used under the supervision of your health care professional. To prevent hyperextension, fit the device to the patient by removing one or both lower portions of the device. To remove, slide a sharp blade along the inside edge of the precut areas.
- Place patient in supine position on a firm surface.
- Locate the Apex Cervical Orthosis™ in the area of lordotic loss.
- The larger angled surface should face the patient’s shoulders.
- To adjust to the height, carefully remove sections by completing cut along the scored lines.
- The Apex Cervical Orthosis™ should be used daily, with increasing time intervals.
- The Apex Cervical Orthosis™ should be used for an initial treatment of 2 minutes.
- Increase each daily treatment in 1 minute intervals, with a maximum treatment time of 20 minutes.
- Train patient to roll off of the Apex Cervical Orthosis™ before sitting up post treatment.
- Some soreness or stiffness is normal, and our cold therapy CorPak™ should be applied to the affected area for 15 minutes after each treatment. (CorPak™ sold separately)
Stock Availability: Item currently backordered. Please call 800-826-9946 or email email@example.com for estimated ship date.
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item','onlinePriceHtml') : record invtpart 10447 not found]