Pro-Tec Athletics Night Splint
- General Application: To alleviate pain in the arch and heel area.
- Medical Application: To relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
- In addition, may relieve symptoms of peroneal and tibial nerve entrapment.
- To be worn during inactivity (sleeping), the Pro-Tec Night Splint gently stretches the plantar fascia, promoting flexibility.
- By increasing flexibility of the plantar fascia, the likelihood of further strain or tearing is decreased, enhancing the healing process.
- Terrycloth cover slips over a polypropylene shell, keeping the foot in comfortable dorsiflexion.
- Removable toe wedge raises toes, increasing stretch slightly.
- Adjustable ankle strap holds heel deep into heel cup portion of brace.
- Size Chart Based On Shoe Size
Mens (6-8.5), Womens (6-8.5)
Mens (9-10.5), Womens (9-11)
Mens (11-13), Womens (11.5-13.5)
Stock Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item','onlinePriceHtml') : record invtpart 4441 not found]