Activator® IV EZ Grip Chiropractic Adjusting Instrument
- Signature Series patented design developed exclusively for the Worlds #1 instrument adjusting technique.
- Features extensive range of force settings (1-4) that allows for effective and through treatment of a patient
- 1.Axis/Atlas/Pubic Bones, Sensitive Areas, and Children
- 2.Lower Cervicals
- 3.Lower Thoracics
- 4.Pelvis and Lower Lumbars
- Perfect for use on the more tender areas of the body, due to the light, pre-load spring.
- Ideal for treating Cervicals, TMJ, Children, Geriatrics, and small body frames utilizing the #1 setting.
- The EZ-Grip instruments offer increased comfort and less fatigue when adjusting.
- Designed for practitioners with smaller hands, this instrument has less distance between the handle and finger grip.
- Weight : 10.4 oz.
- Variable Settings : Yes
- Revolutions : N/A
- Adjustable Extensions : N/A
- Automatic Pre-Load : Yes
- Ergonomically Designed Handles : Yes
- EZ-Grip Handle Option : Yes
- Output Force Range : 9-35 lbs
- 1 year warranty
Stock Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item','onlinePriceHtml') : record invtpart 12096 not found]