Activator® II Chiropractic Adjusting Instrument
- Activator Methods sleekest and smoothest model provides adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision and control.
- Effective adjustment due to the weighted anvil of the Activator II.
- Superiority of the high-speed, low-force chiropractic adjusting instrument allows for comprehensive treatment to all areas of the spine, including the extremities.
- Accommodate pediatrics, geriatrics, and small body frames with a gentle and comfortable adjustment method.
- Weight : 8.0 oz.
- Variable Settings : Yes
- Revolutions : 0 to 7
- Adjustable Extensions : Yes
- Automatic Pre-Load : No
- Ergonomically Designed Handles : Yes
- Output Force Range : 10.6-27.6 lbs
- 1 year warranty
Stock Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item','onlinePriceHtml') : record invtpart 12093 not found]