Activator® I Chiropractic Adjusting Instrument
- The original Activator Instrument is the first high-speed, low-force instrument for chiropractic adjustment of the spine and extremities.
- This traditional design is still a favorite with many practitioners because it provides reliability and results their patients desire.
- Control the actual force to a minute degree with an anvil style motion using this hand-held device.
- Proper adjustments can then be made without any severe movement to the bone in the spine or extremities.
- Provides adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision resulting in a gentle and comfortable adjustment treatment.
- Weight : 6.4 oz.
- Variable Settings : Yes
- Revolutions : 0 to 7
- Adjustable Extensions : Yes
- Automatic Pre-Load : No
- Ergonomically Designed Handles : Yes
- EZ-Grip Handle Option : No
- Output Force Range : 10.6-27.6 lbs
Stock Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item','onlinePriceHtml') : record invtpart 12092 not found]